Tuesday 17 April 2012

SethChase.com - "Tastes Like Cum"

Quinn Blackwood did some scenes for us with a few different guys. He came back and said he really wanted to suck me off on video. We warned him that I usually pack quite a big cum load. He said he knew and couldn't wait to get started.

I pull out my cock & Quinn goes in for his first taste. He then gets between my legs and really gets to work. Quinn said he couldn't believe how hard my dick gets. He obviously loved having such a hard tool to play with.

I started pre-cumming like crazy. Quinn licked up the clear semen and said it "Tastes Like Cum". This sampling really made him hungry for my load. Having a cum-loving cock-sucker between my legs really turns me on. Knowing how much he really wanted to get to my load set me off and I was ready to blow. The first squirt of jizz flies high in the air then falls back on my cock. My dick was completely drenched in cum as it continues to spurt out even more. Quinn takes my cum covered cock back in his mouth. He sucks down and swallows the drops of semen still oozing from my dick head.

I was left completely drained and Quinn was left very satisfied with a stomach full of my sperm.









































No comments:

Post a Comment