Sunday 1 April 2012

Sucking off Kyle Daggett

It's not often that I'll volunteer to suckoff the same guy twice (at least on video). However, I'm genuinely attracted to Kyle and remember how good he was the 1st time. So I invited him in for another shoot. He said he'd really love to get serviced by me and has a huge load he's been saving up.

I had a really great time working over Kyle's cock and giant balls. It's really great when they guy you're sucking is really, really into it and not just going through the motions. Kyle got instantly rock hard and stayed that way for the whole shoot. I work over Kyle's manhood, shoving his dick all the way down my throat and doing the same this his balls.

When it was time for Kyle to release his load, I wanted to make sure none of his cum was wasted by landing on the floor. I had him lay on his back and I pointed his cock straight in the air. When he shot it was like a beautiful giant cocksickle erupting.

Much of his load landed back on his dick head which at that point, was just begging to be sucked clean. No problem!!! After cleaning off his dick head and sucking more cum out of his shaft, I grabbed what was left of his load and used to jack myself off with. It was truly amazing! I shot a pretty massive load on Kyle's nut sack and leg. Can you tell yet how much I'm really into this guy?

Kyle and I both got what we were after. He released a huge load and I was lucky enough to be the guy that got to suck it down.

As much as Kyle seemed to really like having my jizz shot onto him, I knew I'd have to bring him back to swap our loads while fucking raw. We actually did that, twice (more about that later...)















No comments:

Post a Comment